Fingerjig is a fun, 6 minute test of your touch typing skills. Can you get today's high score? Play Fingerjig below and see how well you do. Remember, practise makes perfect.
New for 2016 - Play Fingerjigger
- Typing fast will rack up points but keep an eye on how many mistakes you're making.
- Try to improve your net words per minute by making fewer typing mistakes – experiment with typing a bit slower.
- Touch typing is much faster than hunting and pecking!
- Taking a moment to read each word can help reduce typing mistakes.
- Say each letter in your head as you type it to improve your accuracy for long words.
- Use a keyboard you feel comfortable with. I particularly like the Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000.
- Practise! You may also find that since the words are picked randomly some selections will suit you better than others.
- Remember to take a break now and then to avoid repetitive strain injury.
- You might need to install Flash.
- You will need Flash 8 or better.